|Article of Interest|
|"This fact sheet from SAMHSA’s GAINS Center for Behavioral Health and Justice Transformation include recently updated briefs on evidence-based practices (EBPs). In the field of behavioral health, EBPs are interventions that have been rigorously tested, have yielded consistent, replicable results, and have proven safe, beneficial, and effective for most people diagnosed with mental illness and substance use disorders." - The Council of State Governments Justice Center|
|Military Personnel and Veterans|
Did you know…if you’re eligible, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) can reimburse you for taking a certification examination?
|New Certifications Now Available|
- 2014 CSOTS Workshop Schedule.
- Certifications offered by the National Association of Forensic Counselors can be found here.
- The Founder of the National Association of Forensic Counselors is the “Father of Forensic Counseling” and the originator of the titles and definitions of “Forensic Counselor” and “Criminal Justice Specialist”. Read more.
- List of NCCA Accredited NAFC Certifications
- New Online CE courses and Online Certification courses are available.